SIX NATIONS OF THE GRAND RIVER, ON – July 15, 2020- Six Nations Bingo, a sub-department of the Six Nations of the Grand River Development Corporation (SNGRDC) is excited to announce their re-opening in a limited capacity beginning July 17, 2020 following a resolution from the Six Nations of the Grand River Elected Council. During Phase 1 of their re-opening only 24 Ball Bingo will be available with reduced hours of operation from 9am-12 (midnight) Wednesday to Sunday.
On March 16, 2020 Six Nations Bingo closed their operations as mandated by the Six Nations of the Grand River Elected Council as a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of Covid-19. The Six Nations Bingo team has been working diligently during the closure to establish a comprehensive plan to adapt all front facing, and back of house procedures to maintain a safe and fun environment. On Friday June 26, 2020, representatives from SNGR Health Services attended Six Nations Bingo to review the safety measures and protocols put in place. SNGR Health Services provided Six Nations Bingo with an Acknowledgement of Participation Certificate (click here to view) which recognizes the implementation of the protocols laid out in the Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines Package. Six Nations Bingo approval to open by Six Nations of the Grand River Elected Council was conditional upon receiving the Participation Certificate.
“There is nothing more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible so our guests can feel confident and safe visiting us,” said Chris Pogacnik, Six Nations Bingo General Manager. “We have implemented a high standard of protocols and are confident we surpass Six Nations of the Grand River Elected Council’s Protocols & Guidelines for re-opening.”.
The guest safety protocols put in place include the following:
• Guests are to line up outside, 6 feet apart along exterior wall. Physical distancing markers are in place.
• Every guest and staff will have to complete a Self-Assessment prior to entering the building including questionnaire, mask check and temperature check. Self – Assessment results may result in a guest being denied entry into Bingo.
• Guests must sanitize their hands upon entry
• Guests are mandated to wear masks at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you
• For contact tracing purposes, all guests are required to have a Grand Rewards card. Guests must provide their card number, to be logged. If a guest does not have a Grand Rewards card, they will be issued a card.
• Disinfecting wipes will be available at all kiosks, ATM, Nevada Machines, and Tables for guests to wipe down their area before and after each use
• The Bingo hall will be cleaned/sanitized daily before the doors open.
• Counter-tops, door handles, light switches, faucets and any other high touch areas will be sanitized frequently throughout opening hours.
For more information, or to learn more about the safety protocols in place visit Six Nations Bingo at www.sixnationsbingo.ca
About Six Nations Bingo: Six Nations Bingo strives to provide an enjoyable and fun-filled entertainment experience for all of our patrons. We deliver exciting programs and excellent customer service in a comfortable atmosphere. Join us at our monthly MONSTER BINGO or try our new virtual 24-Ball Bingo. With three sessions running Sun-Thurs and four sessions Fri-Sat. Six Nations Bingo is always Guaranteed Prizes! Guaranteed Fun!
For more information please visit www.sixnationsbingo.ca
Must be 18 years or older to play.
Six Nations of the Grand River Development Corporation (SNGRDC) manages the Six Nations’ economic interests in 20 renewable energy projects and numerous economic development opportunities, in and around the Six Nations territory. SNGRDC’s current green energy portfolio is capable of producing over 1300 MW of renewable energy through its direct or indirect involvement in seven solar, 13 wind project(s). SNGRDC is located on the Six Nations Reserve and directly employs over 140 employees through Nation Enterprise or the administration of Economic Interests projects. For more information please visit www.sndevcorp.ca
The post Six Nations Bingo Safely Re-Opens with Phased Approach appeared first on Six Nations of the Grand River Development Corporation.
Powered by WPeMatico